San Diego Zoo: “Did you know….?” Learn a ton about all kinds of fantastic animals on earth with just a tap of your all powerful finger!!
Yellowstone National Park and it’s Grand Canyon: Did you know Yellowstone had it’s own Grand Canyon?
Access Mars: Access to Mars has never been easier. Take a trip. Explore what everyone is saying might be Humanities next destination.
Great Wall of China: This massive construction centuries ago was an incredible feet. It stands the test of time and remains one of the World’s wonders. See it up close and personal. From the couch to China without the risk.
Appalachian Trail: The Appalachian Trail is one of the most beautiful in the world. It’s peaks, Summits and valleys have awe inspiring views, and gets you up close and personal with Mother Nature. She misses us 🙁
Houston Zoo Live Web-cams has a bunch of great animal watching available! Check out the Rhino Yard, or the Gorilla Habitat for starters!
Georgia Aquarium Live Web-cams: You think you’re bored….!? Well have a look at how these animals deal with that feeling of Aquarium quarantine we can all relate to at this point.
Reading: If you’re like me and would Looove someone to come and read my son a book so I can cook dinner, or fold the laundry then you are in luck! Get a personal book reader from the Online StoryTime crew, and get some things done around the house. New York City Library, free digital books
Free Audio Books are always good! Here’s a goody bag! Take a peak, who knows what’s in there!!!
Free Public Domain Books
The SoFar Sounds has taken to the internet with their On-Line Party, pulling it all together with the “Listening Room“! So no worries, you can still catch your favorite artists pouring their hearts out just for you! #RockOn!
Resources for Kids
Created and curated @Richard Burrughs
- Remember you can follow us on Twitter for quick clips of what’s going on in our world at @trulybklyn
- Check out awesome picks of all things Brooklyn, and you might even find a party invite or two, on our Instagram: @trulybklyn
- Friend us on Facebook and be a part of the community at: @trulybklyn
- Intimate videos with Brooklynites everywhere can be found on our Youtube: TrulyBrooklyn channel.
- And you can always sign up for our uniquely curated itineraries here at TrulyBrooklyn and #dobrooklyn like we do!!
this article was Brought to you in part by:
Get 25% OFF 2 bottles of our Le KOOL Grand Crú Champagne for FREE Shipping! (21 yrs +)