Le’ KOOL Champagne is the newest Grand Crú from the Champagne region to come come to America, and we couldn’t be more excited.
Not only is Le KOOL Champagne on the menu at the world famous Hôtel Royal, in Evian France, hand selected by their Sommelier, and an official Champagne of the house. Now Le KOOL can finally be found in America, with seasoned merchants, and in the center of it all, New York City!
One can proudly ask for Le KOOL Champagne by name at the world renown Manhattan Wine shop, Acker Merrall & Condit, currently celebrating their 200 year anniversary, and holding the title as one of America’s oldest Wine Merchants. They’re a trusted Brand and an authority on rare, and quality wine and Champagne. Our 2012 Vintage Grand Crú, on the shelves says that we are here!, and certainly among the best in the world.
With such endorsements after our partnership with the esteemed vineyard of The Berthelot family we have every reason to believe you will enjoy this very special Champagne cultivated in Aÿ, Grand Crú.
Le KOOL Champagne has arrived, so you can enjoy the very best when it’s time to Celebrate Good Times.
For more Big news: KOOL is coming to New York City to Celebrate the first merchants to sell Le KOOL Champagne directly to consumers in America.
Join KOOL at Acker Wines at 160 w 72nd Street, as he gives you a taste of this amazing bubbly. He will be signing your bottles and turning them into instant limited editions while grooving to some of the old classics and new remixes of KOOL & The Gang! All of this Feb 18th, 5:30p – 7:30p in New York City. If you’re not able to make it to New York City, no problem, we deliver! (21+)
- Remember you can follow us on Twitter for quick clips of what’s going on in our world at @trulybklyn
- Check out awesome picks of all things Brooklyn, and you might even find a party invite or two, on our Instagram: @trulybklyn
- Friend us on Facebook and be a part of the community at: @trulybklyn
- Intimate videos with Brooklynites everywhere can be found on our Youtube: TrulyBrooklyn channel.
- And you can always sign up for our uniquely curated itineraries here at TrulyBrooklyn and #dobrooklyn like we do!!
this article was Brought to you in part by: