HAVE A BALL!!!
Ball Pit Party is an adult wonderland playground filled with over 100,000 LED illuminated #balls and an awesome #bar 🍹 serving your favorite cocktails alongside top spinning DJs working the tables 🎵 all day and night!
Call a sitter and leave the kids at home for this Ball Pit Party in EAST #WILLIAMSBURG, BK from Sept. 11th to Sept. 15th at The Bogart House.
Grab your girls, or fellas, have fun with a loved one, take a date night out (or day-out on the weekends) and go balls deep. Hey, ya never know. You could meet someone new while bouncin’ around in this club-like atmosphere, with strobe lights and bumpin’ jams.
Lie back, float on some balls, swim through them, get frisky and have a couple of drinks. It’s truly a u I Que experience!
The times are 5pm to 9:30pm Wednesday, 9/11 (already sold out) through Friday 9/13.Times slots are every hour and a half (5pm, 6:30pm, 8pm and 9:30pm) and Saturday and Sunday have an extra slot at 3:00pm for $20.
Saturday and Sunday VIP Tickets include unlimited #pizza and #bottomless #Prosecco at 11am and 12:30pm for $50.
It gets better. You already know we have the exclusive 20% off discount code for you! Click this link: https://www.ballpitparty.com/ and choose your date and time. Use DISCOUNT code > FESTIBALLS20.
Let’em know #Frazeezy From #TrulyBrooklyn sent you!!
Visit them on FB at @ballpitpartyglobal and on IG at @ballpitparty. Get your tics and have a ball!
- Remember you can follow us on Twitter for quick clips of what’s going on in our world at @trulybrooklyn
- Check out awesome picks of all things Brooklyn, and you might even find a party invite or two, on our Instagram: @trulybrooklyn
- Friend us on Facebook and be a part of the community at: @trulybk
- Intimate videos with Brooklynites everywhere can be found on our Youtube: TrulyBrooklyn channel.
- And you can always sign up for our uniquely curated itineraries here at TrulyBrooklyn and #dobrooklyn like we do!!
this article was Brought to you in part by:
Citadel Property Management Corp. A management business founded on the principles of hard work, integrity, responsibility, accountability and transparency.